24 Oct 2012

ROASTED LOCAL FARM SHOP BUTCHER'S BEEF BONES FOR MY LOVELY DOGS

 
Lovely beef bones fresh from the local farm shop only £1 each, what a bargain, I like to roast them a so that the marrow bone is more flavoursome for the dogs to eat.
 

 Such a lovely smell of roasting beef in the kitchen with no roast beef to eat!!!

 
Mr Chilli Dog tucking into his big roasted bone
 

 
Puppy Lottie loving her giant roasted beef bone.
 
Love buying bones from our local farm shop, but I have a hit and miss record as there are lots of us dog lovers that try to get the bones as they are so cheap lol!  When we do get them, which is sort of every 3rd week, we just roast them in a pre-heated oven at 200 degrees for 20 minutes and then leave to cool. 
 
My dogs are fabulous they wait patiently for their treat, they are so well behaved as I want roast beef after cooking them as the smell is so divine, infact I think I could almost chew on a bone!!!  We have a very quite house for the evening and very contented dogs, marvellous.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment