17 Oct 2013

ROLLED EGG STUFFED WITH GOOEY CHEESE AND TORN HAM

EAT MYSELF SLIM
Light and spicy lunch or canapés with the hint (diet!) of richness from the gooey nutty cheese.  If I was not watching my waistline I would like to stuff this with spicy shrimps tossed in butter or a thick creamy cheese sauce and more ham, or even a rich cheesey fish mornay, oh to be on a diet...
 
Per Omelette :  285 kcal / 19g fat / 3g sat fat / 25.5g protein / 3.2g carbs
 
 
INGREDIENTS
 
1 lrg egg lightly beaten
1 25g slice of Emmental cheese torn
50g torn ham
1 fine diced spring onion
1 red chilli diced
1 pinch cayenne pepper
sea salt and fresh black pepper
sprig of basil to finish
 
Heat a non stick pan medium hot, pour in the beaten egg and quickly swill so that it covers the whole pan in a perfect even circle, lower the heat cook till you have little air pockets, take off the heat, sprinkle over the chilli, ham and cheese, spring onion and seasoning.
 
With a pallet knife lift up the edge of one side and tightly roll up the omelette, slice into sushi rolls and enjoy.
 

3 comments:

  1. You need to be a part of a contest for one of the greatest sites on the internet.
    I am going to recommend this website!

    Here is my web site weight loss simulator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I've been reading your web site for a long time now
    and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from New Caney
    Tx! Just wanted to say keep up the fantastic work!



    my homepage diet plan to lose weight fast

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there, thank you for your lovely comment and thank you for reading my blog that means a lot to me too :-)

      Delete