22 Aug 2017

FOOD TO GRAB AND GO

I love the theatrics of food in a jar, it makes me feel kinda special, like some extra effort has been made when in reality it is a really speedy quick lunch grabbed from the fridge whilst heading out the door, being a little bit prepared makes all the difference in keeping a a calm sense about day to day living.

Because I keep my fridge stocked with prepped veggies, cooked spicy chicken amoung many things (see blog post prepped like a pro) this salad only took two minutes to make and was ready to go before I was!  Can also make these jars the day before.

Chopped spicy chipotle chicken, avocado, olive oil mayo salad with asparagus, spinach, watercress, jalapeños and sprouted alfalfa.


For lots of tasty ideas on food on the go check out my fridge prepped like a pro post and you'll get the idea, I will keep adding new recipes and ideas as I eat them!

No comments:

Post a Comment