30 Apr 2012

IGGLE PIGGLE IN THE NIGHT GARDEN CAKE

THANK GOODNESS FOR SUGAR PASTE, TOOTHPICKS & FOOD GLUE
LOVE MODELING SUGAR PASTE IT IS ALL IN THE ACCESSORIES

PIRATES OF CARIBBEAN SCENE OF THE KRACKEN TAKING DOWN THE BLACK PEARL CAPTAIN JACK SPARROWS SHIP, 1ST THEMED CAKE I MADE FOR MY FAB BOY
PIRATE TREASURE MAP FOR CAPTAIN PIRATE OSCAR

Thank goodness for Ace of Cakes on the food channel, I am not a cake maker, I am a carnivore lol, but this obsession started a couple of years ago when I decided to make my sons pirate birthday cake, I decided to make him a pirate ship and did so fairly well and then I made him a treasure chest & a cannon, then the pressure was on so I watched Ace of Cakes and made him the pirate ship wreck scene from his favourite pirate movie when the Kracken attacks the ship, so ok what for the next birthday, so we talked and my son wanted a pirate map.  Now my friends are asking for cakes... I  have done the Walt Disney castle and now the Iggle Piggle in the night garden scene, and each time I attempt a cake I am really please with my progress, I am learning as I bake & create.

No comments:

Post a Comment